Welcome to Vision North Eye Care
Your Trusted Eye Doctors in Meadow Lake, SK. Our team of eye care professionals provide consistent, friendly, and comprehensive eye care for your entire family in Meadow Lake. Eyes are important indicators of overall health, and comprehensive eye care goes beyond a prescription for glasses or contact lenses. At Vision North Eye Care, we take the time to get to know you, your eye care history, and your vision needs. Our optometrists provide the expert care, advice, options, and follow up you need whether you are a new patient or an existing one. Some of Vision North Eye Care‘s services include diabetic eye exams, comprehensive eye exams, and dry eye treatment. Call our office today to arrange your next eye exam. We would be delighted to see you!
There’s no separating diabetes and vision. If you have diabetes, then you should understand vision problems that increase in likelihood as a result of the disease.
Diabetes is the leading cause of blindness in Canada! People living with diabetes are more likely to develop cataracts at a younger age and have a higher risk of developing glaucoma, but diabetic retinopathy is the biggest threat to vision for those who have diabetes.
When you make a decision about your eyewear, you are making a statement about who you are. Your decision affects your vision. Glasses, if picked appropriately, can improve your best facial features, while hiding your less desirable features.
Vision North Eye Care Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find an eye exam in Meadow Lake, Saskatchewan?
- Vision North Eye Care Comprehensive eye exams are the best way to prevent “silent” eye diseases like diabetes, glaucoma, Macular degeneration, Diabetic retinopathy, Cataracts, and other manageable conditions in their early stages when they are more easily treated. Many conditions can be avoided through planned eye exams.
- Vision North Eye Care offers Comprehensive Eye Exams, Pediatric Eye Exams & Contact Lens Exams in Meadow Lake, Saskatchewan.
Where can I get a contact lens exam and contact lenses in Meadow Lake, Saskatchewan?
- At Vision North Eye Care we offer professionContact lens eye exams and a wide and diverse range of Contact lenses options, including dailies, extended wear, multifocals, colored, hard and soft contact lenses.
Where can I find a good optometrist in Meadow Lake, Saskatchewan?
- At Vision North Eye Care, you’ll receive a complete range of first-rate eye care services from Dr. Melissa McLaughlin, our expert, experienced optometrist. With a friendly manner, Dr. Melissa McLaughlin will get to know you, examine your eyes and discuss your visual needs and expectations. At our Meadow Lake, Saskatchewan, office, every patient will be treated warmly and effectively as an individual.
Where can I find a good local eye clinic in Meadow Lake, Saskatchewan?
- When you have a problem with your vision or it’s time for your regular eye exam, we are here for you! Our team performs comprehensive eye exams for children and adults, and we’ll fit you with the perfect eyewear to provide crisp and clear vision. Our optical collection is extensive and diverse, with a wide array of designer eyeglasses to match your image! If you prefer contact lenses, we’ll measure your eyes and issue a precise prescription for all vision conditions, including for hard-to-fit patients. In the event of an eye emergency, our Meadow Lake eye doctor is qualified to treat eye injury, eye infections, and many urgent conditions.
Where can I get Dry eye treatment in Meadow Lake, Saskatchewan?
- Dry Eye Syndrome, termed keratoconjunctivitis (KCS) refers to dry eyes that irritate you constantly. This annoying condition is due to insufficient production of tears or a poor quality tear composition. When your eyes aren’t lubricated well, you’ll suffer from the sensations of scratchiness, burning, watery eyes, blurred vision and/or a feeling of something gritty stuck in your eyes. The particular cause of dry eyes varies from person to person, and effective dry eye treatment is therefore also highly individual – depending upon the cause.